Too often, sales and marketing have dehumanized their processes and have dehumanized their social, email, and live conversations with human buyers. Ethan Beute (Chief Evangelist at BombBomb) and Eric Gruber (CEO of Personal ABM) discuss how it’s time to be more intentional and conscious about how we are reaching out to partners, customers and prospects.
- How we have dehumanized sales and marketing by system or circumstance — and how we are dehumanizing experiences with our prospects, customers, and partners.
- The most important part of the customer experience that sales, marketing, and customer success teams are forgetting and how we are missing emotional resonance by looking at CX from a mechanical perspective.
- How and why sales and marketing are failing to make a connection with the human buyers.
- How we should be focusing on better interactions vs. more interactions.
- How we should truly bespoke with our content and nurturing for tier 1 accounts that can provide the greatest revenue growth.
If you like the podcast above, you should also listen to: