Roderick Jefferson, author of the upcoming book – “Sales Enablement 3.0” – recently joined Kristina Jaramillo and Eric Gruber on the Stop the Sales Drop Podcast to discuss what sales enablement should be – and what it has become instead. When you listen to the podcast interview, you’ll learn:
- Why most sales enablement programs have become cost centers and why they have limited impact on revenue growth.
- What is the white noise that is distracting many sales enablement teams?
- How sales enablement leaders can drive a more unified front between leadership, sales, marketing, account management/customer success teams, and customers
- How sales enablement teams need to reboot and continually align to the changing buyers’ journey and to the organization’s selling processes that should also be evolving.
- The role sales enablement should be playing in ABM