On this Stop the Sales Drop Podcast episode, Liston Witherill (Founder of Serve, Don’t Sell and Host of the Modern Sales Podcast) joined Kristina Jaramillo for a 40-minute conversation on how to reboot your sales and account management process.
Listen to this podcast to learn:
- Where gaps lie in current sales processes and how it’s leading to misalignment with customers during the buying process and after the close.
- How current sales and account management processes are leading to higher churn.
- Liston’s serve, don’t sell process that will uniquely fill your gaps and enable you to sell the way buyers want to buy.
- The latest science behind how buyers want to make decisions.
- Value-based selling techniques that drive customer acquisition, customer retention, and customer expansion.
If you like this podcast, you’ll want to register for our Reboot Friday series where Jessica Fewless (Former VP at DemandBase), Jocelyn Brown (SVP Customers at Allocadia), Brian Dudley (VP, Customer Success at Bombora), and Alex Raymond (CEO at Kapta) will discuss the shifts that are helping their firms retain and expand more accounts.