Mark Stouse (technology CMO turned software CEO of Proof Analytics) recently joined Eric Gruber (CEO of Personal ABM) to discuss how sales, marketing, and account management teams need to reboot their go-to-market (GTM) programs, including who owns it.
Listen to this podcast to learn:
1. Who needs to show up in the “battle” for revenue growth and how we need a one-team culture with the CEO at the helm. See how you need top-to-bottom and left-to-right alignment to achieve GTM goals faster.
2. The role Mark Stouse plays in the GTM and ABM programs that Proof Analytics is executing.
3. How CEOs, CMOs, CROs, and VPs need to rethink their thoughts about value, how we should innovate it, improve it, protect it, communicate it, market it and sell it.
4. The role ABM should play within your GTM strategy and the shifts that will lead to mega deals and change the growth trajectory of your company.
5. How sales and marketing teams are misapplying the idea of personas and making it harder to drive a consensus among decision-makers than if the ABM program didn’t exist at all. You’ll see how your ABM programs should have decision-makers and influencers think about each other’s issues as a team.
6. How the analytics show that ABM has a stronger impact in the middle and bottom of the funnel than at the top and how we should focus on getting larger deal sizes and an acceleration toward revenue.
7. The metrics you should be looking at to optimize the team’s GTM efforts and the interactions they are having.
After you listen to the podcast above, check out these additional resources that will help you with your go-to-market (GTM) programs: