When you listen to this podcast, you will learn:
- How most sales leaders are approaching social selling completely wrong.
- Why you need to be a hunter with a magnet that attracts your ideal customer profile and how you need to increase your personal relevance.
- How ABM and digital selling has become “too tactical” and about a “bunch of activities” – and why ABM should be a business strategy that guides all social, email and live conversations as communication misfires lead to unresponsiveness.
- Why are there so many examples of failed ABM programs on social than there are successful examples, and how you can bridge sales, marketing, and account management teams so companies can win, protect and expand key accounts?
- How you should be using “content” to connect and engage with buyers in a relevant, memorable way.