Here Are the June 2020 Virtual Summit Informational Sessions You Will Find in Our On-Demand Recordings
- “The Great Pause” & the Opportunities it Presents – Keynote by Roger Sanford who exited his own boot-strapped startup Digital Agency, P3M, at $100M. As a Dean’s Professor, he taught eMBA’s at Santa Clara University and refined the methodology of “Geogrowth” to help companies grow rapidly. And as an investor/advisor to tech companies, he helped more than 20 startups become global enterprises. Now, he made shifts in his personal and business life and co-founded the HealthGrid Alliance, which is bringing products to the market that will help with the war on C-19. Roger will show how this unprecedented time is giving businesses a chance to re-boot and create an even stronger future as many of the market changes we’re seeing will not be temporary.
- Avoiding Sales and Marketing Paralysis – As many companies and sales and marketing teams are standing still waiting for “business as normal” to resume, Eric Gruber (CEO of Personal ABM) will share specific changes that can drive your business forward.
- Economic Phases of C-19 and the Sales and Marketing Implications – Sam Page, Marketing Director at Passle, shares how he expects the world to go from crisis to false pneuma to exogenous recession and the shifts his team is making. You’ll learn about the do’s and don’ts at each stage and how you should be “supporting” not “selling” at this time.
- Changing the Sales and Marketing Conversation Context – Ardath Albee (VP of Marketing at Modus & CEO of Marketing Interactions) will share the communication shifts that will help organizations connect with buyers on a human level. She’ll show what buyers were focused on – and what they are most likely focused on now.
- Pivots to Growth in the Era of C-19 – Lisa Shepherd, President of the Mezzanine Group, will provide insight on B2B demand and lead generation during this time and how companies should be shifting and re-prioritizing their campaign, analyzing what is happening so you can do something unique for your brand and how to make necessary changes while keeping the team focused.
- Throwing Out the Sales Playbook – Joshua Desha (Director of Business Development for FirstStar HR and Sales Coach at Sales Rebellion) will share the fast cuts in the sales process that will help you build value, community, relationships and future sales cycle growth.
- Predictable Pipelines Even in Times of Extreme Uncertainty – Matt Heinz (President of Heinz Marketing) and author of the upcoming book “Predictable Pipeline” will share strategies will drive short term growth and accelerate sales cycles during a time when projects are paused or suspended and when sales growth is drying up. This presentation will help companies navigate any variety of headwinds that can come during and after C-19.
- From Surviving to Thriving: Evolving with the Market Environment and Customer Demands – Jennifer AskJaer (CEO of Restaurant Collaborative & Partner at MarketingtoFranchises.com) will share how many QSRs sales dropped by 70-90% because they panicked and accepted market conditions pivoting. She will show how QSRs have limited drops to 20% and how they will create stronger growth in the longer term. While she will be sharing stories within the QSR industry, the information is adaptable to B2B industries.
Here Are the Expert Conversations From the June 2020 Virtual Summit That You Will Listen to…
- Navigating the New State of Social Selling – Personal ABM President Kristina Jaramillo that was featured in LinkedIn’s Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide and James Burnette from LinkedIn will share the pre-C-19 gaps that kept sales and marketing from truly connecting with prospects and customers on social. They’ll share how social profiles, communities, content and prospecting should evolve in this new state and answer your questions on how you can create more sales cycles and revenue using LinkedIn.
- Sales Enablement For Uncertain Times – Scott Barker (Host of the #1 podcast for sales enablement in the modern era & Head of Partnerships at Sales Hacker) will talk about the content that sales teams need during this time when companies need to be supported vs sold, how processes should be evolved and things to think about when it comes to tech. He’ll also answer your questions on sales enablement tech and which tools to keep and which ones you can remove from your stack so your company can conserve cash.
- Creating Movement in a World That is Stopped – Matt Shachter from StrategiCMO will share in an interview how he and his tech clients are making changes to move the needle 90-days, 6 months and 12 months from now. He will then lead a discussion with the audience on where their movement is coming from.
- The Changing Role of Video in Sales and Marketing – Tyler Lessard (VP of Marketing at Vidyard) and Roger Sanford (a digital marketing pioneer with video tech patents) will discuss how sales and marketing can use video to better connect with prospects and customers. They will then open the conversation to learn the innovative ways the audience is using videos.
- Re-Teaching Buyers How to Start Buying Again – Marty Tascona from Deliberate Selling will share how buyers will continue to be in “maintenance” mode long after the crisis is over and the sales process shifts that will lead status quo accounts to a close. Sales VPs will then be able to share their selling process and conversations and gain immediate, actionable feedback on how they can better facilitate sales.
- Shifting Away from Field Sales – Max Altschuler, VP of Marketing, at Outreach will share the shifts that both sales and marketing teams need to make as there are no “live” meetings and events. Even the Dreamforce event has been canceled. So where should we be diverting the focus?
- Moving to Digital – In the aftermath of C-19, digital transformation will be critical to the survival of every business. Geoff Ables, Managing Partner at C5 Insight, will share case studies of companies gaining 10%+ more revenue and the challenges they had to overcome.. He will then answer your questions as you plan next steps.
- Revenue Growth During & After a Crisis – James Harris, CEO at Seraph Science, will first answer how to continue to drive high-value relationships and pipeline, how to continue to support your ABM plans during this period of disruption and how do you connect your marketing spend with revenue in the face of uncertainty. Then, James Harris and Personal ABM CEO (Eric Gruber) will answer your ABM questions and how you can continue to engage with the C-suite.
- Redefining Your C-Suite Customer Relationships – Jane Hiscock, President of the Farland Group, will help you better understand your C-suite customers and how you can deliver ideas, inspiration, innovation and influence during this challenging time. Through conversations with the audience, she’ll then help you build your C-suite client experience strategy.
Here Are the Panel Discussions You Can Learn From
- Empathetic Sales and Marketing Without Getting Compassion Fatigue – Many outbound sales and marketing teams are failing to show authentic empathy – while others swung the pendulum too far. Colleen Stanley (Author of Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success), Josh Braun (Founder of Sales DNA), and Business consultant Megan Marini discuss how to connect with buyers with real-world empathy.
- Changing the Sales Game – Inside this panel discussion, Julie Thomas (CEO of Value Selling Associates) and Scott Leese (3X Top 25 AA-ISP Inside Sales Leader) will share the sales communication and process shifts they’re advising their b2b tech clients. Richard Harris (Founder of The Harris Consulting Group) will share how he went from zero revenue (the first time in 4 years) to having the best “sales” month EVER.
- Changing the Marketing Game – Gavin Drake (CMO at Ease) shares how his company has been changing its demand gen approach, messaging and positioning in response to COVID-19 and the shutdown of much of the manufacturing industry while Elissa Fink (Former CMO of Tableau Software) will discuss how she continually made positioning and marketing shifts to turn the company from a start-up to a $10B+ enterprise and Megan Thorp from Winnow Digital Marketing Services will talk about the algorithm changes to digital platforms as a result of COVID-19 and how it would impact B2B content marketing.
- Evolving ABM and Demand Gen for the C-19 Era – Carlos Hidalgo (Chief Strategy Officer at DemandGen), Tony Yang (Alchemist Accelerator), Jessica Fewless (Former VP of ABM Strategy at DemandBase) and Eric Gruber (CEO of Personal ABM) will share how to evolve your marketing to make it more customer-centric as buyers want a stronger connection at this time where we are social distancing.
Here Are the Innovative Labs You Can See On-Demand
- Increasing Sales & Marketing’s Relevance – Kristina Jaramillo who is responsible for reversing “no” and “later” positions with enterprises like UPS will review select audience member’s websites, profiles, social media presence, content and email communications. She will share where there are growth opportunities to differentiate and speak directly to target accounts.
- Improving Your Selling Conversation – Patrick Downs (Sales Enablement at PandaDoc), Eric Gruber, Roger Sanford and a team of sales leaders will provide 3 to 4 lucky participants “live” feedback on their sales pitch or demo.
- Integrating Videos into Your Sales & Marketing Process – Tyler Lessard (VP of Marketing at Vidyard) will review the sales and marketing processes and conversations for 5 participants and show how they can be using video to connect with prospects and customers.
- Aligning Sales, Marketing & Product Teams for Future Growth – Mark Shapiro, will share how clients had internal pandemics, the disruptions it created and the alignment shifts they made to create stronger growth. By seeing how companies made necessary changes at a time of crisis, you will uncover opportunities to create alignment while sales and marketing growth is slow. Mark will also lead the audience through exercises that will show where misalignments exist so you’ll know where to focus your time and resources.
- Removing Costs From Your Revenue Generation – Chris Walker, CEO of Refine Labs, will audit the digital advertising and marketing efforts of up to 5 participants – and pinpoint where there’s waste. When there’s a slower economy, you want to make sure that every dollar is working for you.