Less than 1/3 of organizations engaging in ABM are experiencing a significant improvement in business outcomes. So, what is the right ABM approach that will help B2B firms to generate greater returns?
Kristina Jaramillo, President of Personal ABM, recently Christian Klepp on the B2B Marketers on a Mission podcast to talk about:
- What 66% of organizations are getting wrong with ABM.
- Why your ABM programs should not be lead-based.
- The key things that you need to consider when investing in ABM
- What has changed in the ABM landscape as a result of the pandemic
- How organizations should build alignment in order to drive ABM success.
After you listen to the B2B Marketers on a Mission Podcast, check out these additional ABM podcasts and panels:
Also, read these ABM articles that are written by Eric Gruber and Kristina Jaramillo of Personal ABM:
- Rethinking ABM for the Next Opportunity in 2021 – a Sales Hacker article written by Kristina Jaramillo
- How to Drive 2X More Revenue from Your ABM Pipeline – A Bombora article written by Kristina Jaramillo
- Why Most Content Does Not Support ABM – A Content Marketing World article written by Eric Gruber
- How Your Content Can Better Support ABM Programs – a Path Factory article written by Eric Gruber