When Kristina Jaramillo and Eric Gruber first started their firm (Personal ABM), they took an account-based lead gen approach where they spoke “at” accounts on LinkedIn about the value our clients would deliver. They were playing a numbers game and their clients were losing revenue opportunities with accounts that could have brought the greatest revenue growth if only Eric and Kristina focused on a more personal, relevant interaction. During the Long Story Short podcast, Kristina discusses how and why Personal ABM evolved to speak to the human buyers within target accounts to create a human bond. You’ll see how they go directly to key decision-makers and influencers with insights that are specific to their gaps and impacts and content that speaks to them specifically.
During the conversation, Kristina made a strong statement that MQLs aren’t worth a dime – revenue is the only success metric. When you listen to the podcast, you’ll hear Jeff Sirkin and Sophia from Sirkin Research dig in to Kristina’s answer. They also discuss:
- Why sales and marketing teams are challenged to move more tier 1 accounts toward revenue
- What is missing in the interactions that sales and marketing teams are having with key accounts
- Why we need to go beyond selling and marketing to “pain points”
- How you can increase your personal relevance and advance the conversation with a key account or re-engaging one that is ghosting you.
- How ABM can be used to create sales cycles with accounts that are not showing intent and are not responsive to sales and marketing communications.
After you listen to the “Long Story Short” Podcast, Listen to These Other Podcasts Featuring Kristina Jaramillo: