Thank you for registering for the August 18-20th virtual LinkedIn training
With the free option, you are receiving access to 10 of the live sessions. If you would like to get access to the complete training and receive on-demand recordings, click here for the paid programs.
Below, you will find the sessions you registered for…
Please keep in mind that the session times are subject to change. We will notify you of any schedule changes ASAP – along with session links that can be added directly to your calendar. So, you can get email notifications for schedule changes, please be sure to whitelist Kristina@personalabm.com
- 10:30 am EST to 11 am EST: LinkedIn Sales Navigator is Not a Strategy with Eric Gruber, Josie Marshburn, and Kristina Jaramillo
- 11 am EST to 11:45 am EST: Setting up Sales & Marketing for Success on LinkedIn – A panel discussion with Fred Diamond, Kristina Jaramillo, Pamela Ann Lapeyrolerie, Christina Brady and Casey Hall
- 4 pm to 4:45 pm EST: Integrating video with LinkedIn – A panel with Tyler Lessard and Devin Reed
- 10 am EST to 10:45 am EST: Telling Your Story on LinkedIn – A fireside chat with Mark Metry
- 11 am EST to 11:30 am EST: How Sales Teams Can Extend Their Personal Brand & Build Digital Relationships with Content – A fireside chat with Brandon Lee
- Noon EST to 12:45 pm EST: Changing the Social Content Game Panel – Matt Heinz, Pam Didner, Melissa McCready, Zontee Hou, and Eric Gruber
- 2 pm EST to 2:45 pm EST: LinkedIn Profile Building – A discussion with Kristina Jaramillo and Joshua Lee on how leadership, sales, and marketing teams can demonstrate their unique value to target accounts.
- 10:30am EST to 11am EST: LinkedIn ABM Case Studies – A fireside chat with Kristina Jaramillo on the approaches that led to $2M wins with Sygma, margin growth with Sephora and account expansion with P&G.
- 11am EST to 11:45am EST: Full-Funnel LinkedIn Marketing – A fireside chat with AJ Wilcox and Kristina Jaramillo on mixing LinkedIn advertising with organic LinkedIn marketing outreach.
- Noon EST to 12:45pm EST: Value Social Selling Panel with Christina Brady, Kristina Jaramillo, Jennifer Hines and Bob Perkins