This Virtual LinkedIn Training Was Designed to Help Leadership, Sales and Marketing Teams That Are Challenged with Sales Drops…
This virtual LinkedIn training is not for you if you want basic LinkedIn tips or if you want tactical information on how to use the platform. We brought together 40+ guest experts to support leadership, sales, and marketing teams that need to create strategic “digital” shifts and processes that drive stronger pipelines.
As more than 86% of social profiles, content and messaging are off-target and irrelevant, you’ll learn how to avoid “social interactions” that result in unresponsiveness. You’ll see how to use LinkedIn, social content and social selling to build “personal value-based relationships.” This will lead to stronger customer acquisition and account expansion when companies are ready to start investing again.
5 Modules & 20+ Fireside Chats and Panel Discussions That Are 100% Power-Point Free
Module 1: Building a Strong LinkedIn Strategy Foundation
Learn that LinkedIn Sales Navigator is not a strategy, what you should be doing to setup your teams up for success and how you can go to market by applying “Challenger” and integrating video.
Module 2: Personal Branding for Stronger H2H Relationships
Learn advanced profile makeover techniques and hear from sales and marketing leaders that are driving 10X more LinkedIn engagement with their personal branding.
Module 3: Content That Supports Social Selling Cycles
Learn how you can go beyond “top-of-funnel” LinkedIn brand awareness and create content that extends your personal brand, supports the buyer’s journey and influences revenue generation.
Module 4: C-Suite Community Building
Learn how you can build a LinkedIn community of C-suite buyers that are fully engaged vs. just getting a following that adds no value to group owners or members.
Module 5: LinkedIn Marketing and Social Selling That Leads to Revenue
Learn how you can effectively use data and mix LinkedIn advertising, a personal account-based marketing approach and value social selling to move connections toward revenue.
Learn from Our Collaborative Intelligence on How Your Teams Can Better Leverage LinkedIn for Sales and Marketing
Personal ABM President & LinkedIn Marketing Expert
CEO of Personal ABM and Stop the Sales Drop
Pamela Ann Lapeyrolerie
Digital Marketing Practice Leader at IBM
Partner at Impact & Top 20 Forbes Recognized Speaker
President at Sales Assembly & Expert at Scaling Social Selling for Success
Senior Vice President of Marketing at Challenger
Senior Director of Sales at Challenger
Chief Revenue Officer at VanillaSoft
VP of Global Sales at NetApp & Member of Sales Navigator Customer Advisory Board
President of Heinz Marketing & Author of Predictable Pipeline
Founder of Relentless Pursuit & Former Intel Marketing Leader
Sales Enablement at PandaDoc
LinkedIn Training Agenda: See the On-Demand Videos That Are Ready For Your Viewing
- Setting up Sales & Marketing for Success on LinkedIn – A panel discussion with Fred Diamond, Kristina Jaramillo, Pamela Ann Lapeyrolerie, Christina Brady and Casey Hall
- Going to Market on Social – An End-to-End Process Readiness Framework Fireside Chat with Lori Harmon, Darryl Praill, Matthew Langie, and Eric Gruber
- Social Challenger Sales and Marketing Fireside Chat with Spencer Wixom and Eric Gruber
- Applying Challenger to Social Panel with Jennifer Allen, Eric Scarsella and Malina Jacobowitz
- Mixing LinkedIn with Virtual Events – A fireside chat with Kristina Jaramillo and Beth Granger
- Integrating Video with LinkedIn Panel with Tyler Lessard and Devin Reed
- Integrating LinkedIn with PR and Sales - A fireside chat with Scott Baradell
- Telling Your Story on LinkedIn Panel - Marcus Sheridan (Partner at Impact & Top 20 Forbes Recognized Speaker) and Mark Metry (Host of Humans 2.0 Podcast & Amazon Prime’s TV Show – The Social Movement)
- Changing the Social Content Game Panel with Eric Gruber, Matt Heinz, Pam Didner, Zontee Hou, Melissa McCready
- LinkedIn Profile Building – A fireside chat with Kristina Jaramillo and Joshua Lee on how leadership, sales and marketing teams can demonstrate their unique value to target accounts.
- Redefining Your Value: A Personal Branding Panel with Neal Schaffer, Richard Bliss, Pamela Ann Lapeyrolerie, Curt Mercadante, and Kristina Jaramillo
- Personal Branding in Action Panel with John Moore and Patrick Downs
- Delivering Arm’s Length Commercial Insights Through Social Content Marketing – A fireside chat with Pat Spenner (co-author of The Challenger Customer)
- Full-Funnel LinkedIn Marketing – A fireside chat with AJ Wilcox and Kristina Jaramillo on mixing LinkedIn advertising with organic LinkedIn marketing outreach.
- Value Social Selling Panel with Christina Brady, Kristina Jaramillo, Jennifer Hines, and Bob Perkins
- Building an Engaged C-Suite Social Community Panel with James Harris, Krissy Buck, and Travis King
- Data-driven LinkedIn Prospecting and Nurturing - A panel discussion with James Gilbert and Matthew Langie
- Same-Side LinkedIn Selling – A fireside chat with Ian Altman on replacing the adversarial trap with a collaborative, cooperative social selling mindset.
- Evolving ABM for Social panel with Darryl Praill, James Gilbert, Sangram Vajre, Brandon Redlinger, and Eric Gruber
- Engaging in Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn - A fireside chat with Neal Schaffer
In Addition to 20+ Fireside Chats and Panel Discussions, You Can Get Access to the On-Demand Video of Our Recent 1/2 Day Profile Makeover Workshop
We recently hosted an interactive, post-event ½ day LinkedIn profile makeover workshop. In the on-demand video, you will see:
- How leadership, sales and marketing teams are failing to personally brand themselves on LinkedIn. During the workshop, we completed numerous profile reviews and pinpointed where and how you can tell your personal business story, increase your relevance, prove your thought leadership and drive more selling conversations with your LinkedIn profile and the social content you’re sharing.
- Profile makeovers in action as Kristina Jaramillo and Eric Gruber changes a client’s profile copy in real-time and explain how the changes will lead to more selling conversations.
- Exercises that will lay the groundwork for a LinkedIn profile that drives business results.
Complete Live Training
Training + Workshop
Training + Profile Makeover
20+ Fireside Chats and Panel Discussions on Demand
5+ Bonus Master Classes with the Experts
Additional On-Demand Videos: ½ Day Profile Makeover Workshop
40+ On-Demand Videos From the Stop the Sales Drop C-19 Recovery Summit
Get a Done-for-You LinkedIn Profile Makeover
Only $197 to watch 40+ experts share their LinkedIn insights.
Only $297 for the Training Plus 1/2 Day Profile Makeover Workshop
Only $997 for the Training, Workshop & Done-For-You Profile Makeover.