Thank you for registering for the August 18-20th virtual LinkedIn training
With your registration, you will get access to all 22+ sessions – including the on-demand videos so you can go back and review the information after the event. We encourage you to attend as many live sessions as you can as ALL sessions are fireside chats and panel discussions where the audience will be part of the conversation. When you attend “live”, you can get your questions answered by our team of experts.
If you paid for the workshop or the makeover, you will be receiving an email from Kristina@personalabm.com with additional instructions – so please be sure to whitelist this email address.
Below, you will find the schedule of events for the training…
Please keep in mind that the session times are subject to change. We will notify you of any schedule changes ASAP – along with session links that can be added directly to your calendar. So, you can get email notifications for schedule changes, please be sure to whitelist Kristina@personalabm.com
- Setting up Sales & Marketing for Success on LinkedIn – A panel discussion with Fred Diamond, Kristina Jaramillo, Pamela Ann Lapeyrolerie, Christina Brady and Casey Hall
- Going to Market on Social – An End-to-End Process Readiness Framework Fireside Chat with Lori Harmon, Darryl Praill, Matthew Langie, and Eric Gruber
- Social Challenger Sales and Marketing Fireside Chat with Spencer Wixom and Eric Gruber
- Applying Challenger to Social Panel with Jennifer Allen, Eric Scarsella and Malina Jacobowitz
- Mixing LinkedIn with Virtual Events – A fireside chat with Kristina Jaramillo and Beth Granger
- Integrating Video with LinkedIn Panel with Tyler Lessard and Devin Reed
- Integrating LinkedIn with PR and Sales - A fireside chat with Scott Baradell
- Telling Your Story on LinkedIn Panel - Marcus Sheridan (Partner at Impact & Top 20 Forbes Recognized Speaker) and Mark Metry (Host of Humans 2.0 Podcast & Amazon Prime’s TV Show – The Social Movement)
- Changing the Social Content Game Panel with Eric Gruber, Matt Heinz, Pam Didner, Zontee Hou, Melissa McCready
- LinkedIn Profile Building – A fireside chat with Kristina Jaramillo and Joshua Lee on how leadership, sales and marketing teams can demonstrate their unique value to target accounts.
- Redefining Your Value: A Personal Branding Panel with Neal Schaffer, Richard Bliss, Pamela Ann Lapeyrolerie, Curt Mercadante, and Kristina Jaramillo
- Personal Branding in Action Panel with John Moore and Patrick Downs
- Delivering Arm’s Length Commercial Insights Through Social Content Marketing – A fireside chat with Pat Spenner (co-author of The Challenger Customer)
- Full-Funnel LinkedIn Marketing – A fireside chat with AJ Wilcox and Kristina Jaramillo on mixing LinkedIn advertising with organic LinkedIn marketing outreach.
- Value Social Selling Panel with Christina Brady, Kristina Jaramillo, Jennifer Hines, and Bob Perkins
- Building an Engaged C-Suite Social Community Panel with James Harris, Krissy Buck, and Travis King
- Data-driven LinkedIn Prospecting and Nurturing - A panel discussion with James Gilbert and Matthew Langie
- Same-Side LinkedIn Selling – A fireside chat with Ian Altman on replacing the adversarial trap with a collaborative, cooperative social selling mindset.
- Evolving ABM for Social panel with Darryl Praill, James Gilbert, Sangram Vajre, Brandon Redlinger, and Eric Gruber
- Engaging in Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn - A fireside chat with Neal Schaffer