Here Are the Upcoming “Reboot” Friday Sessions That We Have Scheduled:
- November 6th, 2020 – Rebooting Your Sales & Marketing Organization with Videos – During this session with Tyler Lessard (VP of Marketing at Vidyard) and Jesse Walsh (his marketing manager) will share how to set up sales and marketing for success with integrating videos into their processes. They will also show new videos formats that will have sales and marketing teams engaging with buyers all the way through the funnel. You will also see how EFI transformed sales enablement with videos and on-demand webinars to drive 45% more engagement and higher sales performance.
- November 13th, 2020 – Rebooting Your Pipeline – As sales and marketing leaders struggle to build plans that they trust and believe in for 2021, Matt Heinz (President of Heinz Marketing) and Lisa Shepherd (President of Mezzanine Growth) will share how you can create a demand-gen program that is valuable to prospects. You will also see how demand gen needs to evolve to minimize future disruptions to the pipeline and to add more predictability in time of uncertainty. You will even get inside information on how On24 created a demand gen program that prospects were willing to pay for.
- November 20th, 2020 – Rebooting Your Sales Teams’ Selling Conversations – Julie Thomas (CEO of Value Selling Associates), Kristina Jaramillo (President of Personal ABM), Andrew Sykes (CEO & Founder of Habits at Work), and Patrick Downs (sales enablement leader at PandaDoc) will share why most social, email and live selling conversations that are happening right now are leading to unresponsiveness. They will discuss why sales and marketing are not relevant and how you can ensure that your teams’ share the right story, at the right time, for the right reason. Lastly, you will learn how PandaDoc shifted its selling conversations to realign with today’s market and buyers.
- December 4th, 2020 – Rebooting Revenue: Shifting from Sales Enablement to Revenue Enablement – Mike Weir (CRO at G2), Darryl Praill (CRO at VanillaSoft), John Moore (VP of Revenue Enablement at Bigtincan), Rosalyn Santa Elena (Head of Revenue Operations at Clari), and Jason Putnam (SVP of Sales at PandoLogic, discuss the gaps in sales enablement and why it needs to evolve. You will also learn about the systems, processes, and frameworks that are driving revenue growth beyond new customer acquisition. You will see how these leaders are driving retention, expansion, and margin growth. You will see how they are impacting sales cycle time and deal sizes.
- December 11th, 2020 – Rebooting The Customer Experience: Driving Account Retention + Expansion – Jessica Fewless (Client Partner at Inverta and former VP at Demandbase) and Eric Gruber (CEO of Personal ABM) discuss how ABM can be applied to change buying behavior, prove your impact to increase retention and drive top-to-bottom engagement for expansion.
- December 18th, 2020 – Rebooting Demos – As most salespeople do not have the right timing for asking for a demo and because most demos do not lead to a buying decision, Ed Jaffe Founder of Demo Solutions, will share the shift you need to make to win more accounts. You will learn why you need to move away from the traditional feature/benefit demo and move toward a more personal approach that focuses on account-specific gaps, impacts, and growth opportunities. You will also learn the steps you have to take before asking for a demo so that you get the response you want. Missing any of the steps that Ed shares will result in reduced sales productivity and sales performance.