Click the Session Titles to See Our On-Demand “Reboot” Friday Sessions
- Rebooting Your Sales Teams’ Selling Conversations – Julie Thomas (CEO of Value Selling Associates), Kristina Jaramillo (President of Personal ABM), Andrew Sykes (CEO & Founder of Habits at Work), and Patrick Downs (sales enablement leader at PandaDoc) will share why most social, email and live selling conversations that are happening right now are leading to unresponsiveness. They will discuss why sales and marketing are not relevant and how you can ensure that your teams’ share the right story, at the right time, for the right reason. Lastly, you will learn how PandaDoc shifted its selling conversations to realign with today’s market and buyers.
- Rebooting Revenue: Shifting from Sales Enablement to Revenue Enablement – Mike Weir (CRO at G2), Darryl Praill (CRO at VanillaSoft), Rosalyn Santa Elena (Head of Revenue Operations at Clari), and Jason Putnam (SVP of Sales at PandoLogic) discuss the gaps in sales enablement and why it needs to evolve. You will also learn about the systems, processes, and frameworks that are driving revenue growth beyond new customer acquisition. You will see how these leaders are driving retention, expansion, and margin growth. You will see how they are impacting sales cycle time and deal sizes.
- Rebooting Your Sales & Marketing Organization with Videos – During this session with Tyler Lessard (VP of Marketing at Vidyard) and Jesse Walsh (his marketing manager) shared how to set up sales and marketing for success with integrating videos into their processes. They also showed new video formats that will have sales and marketing teams engaging with buyers all the way through the funnel. Tyler and Jesse shared how EFI transformed sales enablement with videos and on-demand webinars to drive 45% more engagement and higher sales performance.
- Rebooting Your Pipeline – As sales and marketing leaders struggle to build plans that they trust and believe in for 2021, Scott Vaughan (Chief Growth Officer for Integrate), Matt Heinz (President of Heinz Marketing), and Lisa Shepherd (President of Mezzanine Growth) discussed how you can create a demand-gen program that is valuable to prospects. Learn how demand gen needs to evolve to minimize future disruptions to the pipeline and to add more predictability in times of uncertainty. Get inside information on how On24 created a demand gen program that prospects were willing to pay for.
- Rebooting the Customer Experience – Jessica Fewless (former VP at Demandbase and now Client Partner at Inverta), Brian Dudley (VP of Customer Success at Bombora), Jocelyn Brown (SVP of Customers and Revenue at Allocadia), and Alex Raymond of Kapta share the shifts they are making within their organizations to strengthen account retention and expansion. You’ll also learn how they are providing a seamless & value-driven experience from initial interest through continued growth and how you can apply ABM to drive top-to-bottom engagement, change buying behavior, improve margins and generate more revenue from existing accounts.
- Rebooting the Demo – Todd Caponi (author of The Transparency Sale) and Ed Jaffe from Win with Demos discuss the missteps that sales are taking before, during, and after the demo and the shifts they need to make to drive positive business decisions. You’ll see how sales should be earning the right to demo their solutions, how we need to engage to avoid RFPs, what your buyers need to know and the psychology behind penetrating the C-suite with your demos.
- Rebooting Win Rates – Mike Jeffrey (VP of Major US Market Sales at Paychex), Vikas Bhambri (SVP of Sales & CX at Kustomer), Vince Beese (Head of Enterprise Sales at Kustomer), and Paul Butterfield (VP of Global Revenue Enablement at Instructure) share the shifts they made to differentiate their “enterprise” selling conversations across all channels. Within this panel, you’ll learn about the changes they made to their selling conversations, selling processes, and how to move prospects from “stuck” to revenue.